AN INSTANT APPEAL
Illustrious period significance and a parcel of land remarkable for it's size in such a sought after Carlton address make this beautifully renovated 1870 terrace an absolute treasure! One of only two 'NORTHUMBERLAND COTTAGES', the generous interior spaces and deep, wide garden dimensions are delightfully substantial and offer an exceptional inner-city lifestyle. Refined central living or dining, OFP, leads to relaxing lounge/meals and the great garden!
Three double bedrooms, with BIRs, sky-lit bathroom and concealed laundry. Central ducted heating and air-conditioning ensure constant comfort. Expansive floor to ceiling windows in the rear living area afford views of the spacious landscaped garden and paved outdoor area. Effective, inviting central light-court introduces natural light while abundant outdoor entertaining area concludes with wide ROW allowing OSP for two cars.
Other features include:
• Gas stove top with Miele appliances
• Ornamental fire places throughout
• Gardens areas have automated compliant drip system
• Alarm System that can be a back to base system
• Remote garage roller door
• Separate bath tub and shower
• Shed available for storage